SOUTHEAST Pump School
Time & Location
About the event
116 Anna Drive Statesville NC 28625 ph: 704.233.3377 fx: 704.878.8807 PUMP SCHOOL Curriculum 1) Fundamentals of centrifugal pumps • Understand how a pump moves water • Characteristics of a centrifugal pump: Efficiency, NPSH, Head, POR, MCSF, Shutoff, BEP -Why do we use a split case pump? -Why do we use a self primer pump? -Why do we use a vertical turbine pump? -Why do we use an end suction pump? -Why do we use a submersible pump? -Why does my pump wear out? -What can I do to ensure my pump runs reliably?
• Understand the Pump Performance Curve and Reliability Curve
2) Run the Portable Pump trainer and see the simulated causes of loss of performance
• Hands on assembly and disassembly of vertical turbine pump, self primer pump and cartridge seals
3) Seals and different designs and their components
4) How does my pump operation change when I use a VFD?
5) What Happens to Power & Efficiency When a Pump Wears?
6) Coatings – how do they affect pump performance? I would like for you or your team to share with me a real life pump problem you might currently be experiencing. We can troubleshoot it and make an action plan to permanently solve the problem. This is a 2 day or 2 and ½ day school. We will customize it for your team. Location: Courtyard by Marriot Dates: Instructor: Cost: 1946 13th Ave Dr SE Hickory, NC 28602 828-267-2100 October 26-27 Wednesday 8-4:30 Thursday 8-3:30 Chris Snodgrass Groups of 1-2: $595.00 ea Groups of 3+: $525.00 ea Acceptable forms of payment are: Check, Visa, Mastercard Lunch, snacks and beverages will be provided. 116 Anna Drive Statesville NC 28625 ph: 704.233.3377 fx: 704.878.8807 PUMP SCHOOL Registration Name of
- 1-2 Attendees ($595 each)$595$5950$0
- 3+ Attendees ($525 each)$525$5250$0